Leapforce: Search Engine Evaluator
BRING YOUR BRAIN AND A THIRST FOR RESEARCH
Leapforce is experiencing unprecedented demand and growth for qualified home-based independent agents. We are looking for highly educated individuals for an exciting work from home opportunity. Applicants must be self motivated and internet savvy. This is an opportunity to evaluate and improve search engine results for some of the world’s largest internet search engine companies.
Successful Leapforce At Home independent agents are smart, inquisitive and dig online research.
Leapforce has made a core promise to our customers to work with only the very best home-based independent agents. Each Leapforce At Home independent agent is an integral part of our shared success and we are very serious about keeping our promise. Leapforce At Home agents conduct in depth internet-based research and provide information evaluation for leading companies from around the globe. Check out the basic equipment and skills required to become a Leapforce At Home agent.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to become a Leapforce agent.
- High speed internet access (Cable Modem, DSL, etc.)
- A personal computer running Google’s free Chrome web browser, version 31 or higher
- Up to date anti-virus and anti-spyware software
- Excellent web research skills and analytical abilities
- Excellent comprehension and written communication skills
- Many Leapforce At Home independent agent assignments require fluency in a language other than English. For these assignments, independent agents will be required to pass a language assessment exam.
You will want to have up to date anti-virus software on your personal computer. Any commercial anti-virus software package will do fine. As well, there are several high-quality widely available software packages that you can use for free.
Nope. This is not a call center support position and you will never be required to make or receive telephone calls as part of your duties.
Join the online community.
Connect with like-minded mommas in a private Facebook group. Find support, inspiration, and encouragement you need to raise your kids and earn income.